RE: Boilerplate text for bottom of FAQs, etc. seeking feedback

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:36:05 -0000
To: "'GEO'" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Cc: <shawn@w3.org>

Deborah,

We can send them a page that says thanks, but maybe an email is better? They
may not want to leave the page they were on.

> - It would be interesting to compare vote rating of pages to
> visitor stats.

And, in fact, we should also include a hidden field that identifies the page
they sent this from.

> - Could we consider displaying pages to users in order of
> their vote rating, eg, in a similar box in the side nav?

I'd rather not do that until we have a large number of responses, ie. maybe
never, since you'd need that kind of feedback to be based on meaningful
criteria, not just the odd correspondent.

Cheers,
RI