Improvements to plan and process

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:42:35 -0000
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Chaps,

I have updated our Work Items Pipeline http://www.w3.org/International/2003/plan.html to include pointers to meetings for two weeks ahead, as agreed during our FTF.  I have also tidied up the information and format of information on the page.  Please take a look at what's coming up, and any items you are responsible for.

I have also updated the Article Development Process http://www.w3.org/International/geo/2004/article-devt-process.html to improve clarity and to accommodate the use of WIKIs.  Please review and send comments by email if you have any. If you feel we need to discuss in telecon, let me know.

Cheers,

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization: