Changes to the topic index

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:04:57 +0100
To: "'GEO'" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Cc: "'Shawn Henry'" <shawn@w3.org>

I also organized main subcategories alphabetically, and changed "FAQ" to "Article" throughout.

http://www.w3.org/International/resource-index.html

RI

PS: If anyone wants to volunteer to update the index by checking that all our articles, tutorials, tests & results, and techniques docs are fully covered, please let me know.

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization:
http://www.w3.org/International/