From: Martin Duerst [mailto:duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:18 PM
To: Russ Rolfe; Peter Sigrist; GEO
Subject: RE: Forum Participation Confirmed-Internationalization Mailing
list

Hello Russ, Peter,

Is there a way to somehow qualify the "Internationalization Mailing
List"?
There are many internationalization mailing list, and quite some of them
may call them "Internationalization Mailing List" or something very
similar.

Regards,    Martin.

At 02:48 05/07/15, Russ Rolfe wrote:

 >Peter,
 >
 >Thanks for following up on this.  I appreciate you taking the time to
do this.

 >Regards, Russ

list  >  >Hi Russ,  >  >The Internationalization  Mailing list
(http://www.acoin.com/i18n/), which  >is now hosted at
post announcements (see forwarded message below).

 >We are now confirmed for the 3 sites that I contacted:
 >
 >Bhasha India
 >http://bhashaindia.com/
 >
 >ColdFusion  Forum - International Character Set
 >http://forums.allaire.com/coldfusion/categories.cfm?catid=144
 >
 >Internationalization Mailing List
 >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/i18n-prog
 >
 >Best,