About wiki editing

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:36:41 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Folks,

Compare:

> The following page has been changed by 84.201.143.187:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoFAQxmllang

with

> The following page has been changed by RichardIshida:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoFAQxmllang

Please remember to sign in (log on, or whatever it is) when using the wiki.  It makes it easier for me to determine whether or not the page is being sabotaged.  If you allow cookies you should only need to sign in once.

Cheers,

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization: