RE: AGENDA: I18N GEO TF telcon, 2004-11-03 at 18:00 UTC/GMT, 10am Seattle, 2pm Boston, 18:00 London, 19:00 Paris, 5am Melbourne

Hello Richard,

Thanks a lot for your explanations. I think this is a good idea
for the faq, but I disagree with the title.

At 21:53 04/11/24, Richard Ishida wrote:

 >All this in REALLY easy to understand terms.  (We should probably indicate
 >in the introduction that this is for beginners, so as not to alienate
 >slightly more technical people who come across this before seeing other
 >stuff on the site.)

I think you should think about some other people, too, namely all
the rest of the world for with these are not 'special characters',
but just characters in daily use. Using a term such as 'special
characters' in this sense isn't really what I would want to see
on our site, for that reason.

One other thing that we should think about is to maybe have some
division of our material into at least introductory and technical
stuff, so that it's easier for people to see what level something
is.

Regards,   Martin.