Notice of intent to publish

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:39:03 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Deborah has been working hard on her FAQ, "Why use the language attribute?" and it has been available for review for a long time now.

	http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-why

I intend to publish this FAQ on Friday morning unless anyone has any strong objections.  Please speak now, if you do.

Note that we are now able to announce new FAQs, etc. on the W3C Home Page. Rather than announce them one by one, I will probably do so once a month.

Thanks,

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization: