Notice of another intent to publish

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:42:45 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

The two FAQs "HTTP and meta for language information" and "Setting 'charset' information in .htaccess" have been available for review for some time now, and I have integrated comments received from www-international.

I intend to publish both of these FAQs on Friday morning UK time (with Deborah's FAQ) unless I hear any strong objections. Lack of objections will constitute agreement to publish.

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-http-and-lang

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-htaccess-charset

Thanks,

contact info: