AGENDA: I18N GEO TF telcon, 2004-06-25 at 14:00 UTC/GMT, 7am Seattle, 10am Boston, 15:00 London, 16:00 Paris, midnight Melbourne

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:40:19 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Bridge   : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
	with conference code 4186 (spells "I18N") Duration : 60-90 minutes
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
IRC channel          : #i18n on irc.w3.org:6665

Agenda & actions review

Info Share

-	bring your own contributions !

-	(RI) new resources to be announced on the W3C home page & newsletter

Review of GEO Work Items:

-	http://www.w3.org/International/2003/plan.html

-	FAQ: Why should I use the 'lang' attribute? (deborah)

	>> final comments before publication

-	FAQ: Setting charset information in .htaccess (richard)

	>> final comments before publication

All, send comments on Deborah's proposed FAQ http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-geo/2004Mar/0037.html

RI, add deborah's work on tests to work items list.

RR: begin work on a techniques doc that will incorporate time & date information

RI: send responses to comments we have worked on

AC: Write test for recognisability of language information in link element.

AC: Write test for importance of position of meta charset declaration. Eg. Does title look ok if it comes before this?

RI, Dig out Martin's previous suggestions for Guidelines section on forms and suggest refinements

LH, write up new version of his FAQs, incorporating comments for 26 Jan.

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization: