From: www-international-request@w3.org [mailto:www-international-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: 22 June 2004 19:56
To: www-international@w3.org
Subject: New FAQ for review: HTTP and meta language information

Folks,

I have been wrestling with the question: Should I declare the language of my XHTML document using either the Content-Language HTTP header or meta element? And have produced a draft answer at

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-http-and-lang.html

Comments welcome.  Especially comments from people who know of applications that use information specified in the Content-Language declaration of the HTTP header or a meta element.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C