New version: Specifying the language of content

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:37:47 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-lang.html

I have uploaded a new version. I tidied up the text and added a lot more links.  I also reworked the technique about Content-Language.

What's next:

We could add a new section entitled "Declaring language for documents with more than one primary language".

We need to add content to the section about Specifying the language of a link destination.

Please send in:
-	comments on current draft
-	suggestions for what we should say wrt the 'what's next' items above
-	suggestions of other topics we should cover in this document to take it to Note status.

Thanks,

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization: