Another Q&A? Chinese stuff

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:58:27 +0100
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

I wrote up some stuff to answer a question someone asked of me: "What's
the difference between Simplified & Traditional Chinese, and are they
separate in Unicode?"

http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/chinese/

It's slightly different in style that what we've done so far - more like
background info, longer, and not specific to W3C technology.

Would it make a good addition to our Q&A list?

If we added it, I assume / prefer we would make a copy in the standard
Q&A format (though we should probably cross-reference the two to reduce
confusion).

What do you think?

tel: +44 1753 480 292