Interesting example of date formatting

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:51:47 -0400
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org

By chance, I just bumped into an example of internationalized
date formatting today. This may help us for our discussions.

Please look at http://www.theinquirer.net/?page=4&w=1
with your browser set to different language preferences.

You can get Arabic dates, French dates, Japanese dates,
all in the middle of English text.

I'd like to know what you think about this example, and
how we can make sure in our questions and in the techniques
document that people get the right advice.

Regards,    Martin.