Re: Questions

From: Tex Texin <tex@i18nguy.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:05:29 -0400
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org

Now that we have lots of good questions, we might consider some kind of
ranking.

We might want to identify the more common problems to provide answers for
first.

We could spend a lot of time on controls, ;-) and perhaps bidi, but the most
common requirements that people will experience and want answers for are
probably with utf-8 and european and asian languages.

We wouldn't need to follow a ranking closely, but we should give more weight
to some areas.

Just a thought.
tex