google

the google bar is very handy, in fact it is a little too handy. Now I research
every random thought I have...

But if you want some interesting google fun, go here:

http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.html

it visualizes your web site in relation to other web sites. It is very useful
for getting a realistic assessment of what your site is really about, as
opposed to what you think it is about...

tex