RE: suggestions

I was reading a very interesting web page about how to improve your
ranking on google http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/google.shtml   It
suggested downloading the Google toolbar - which on the face of it looks
quite interesting.

According to the toolbar http://www.w3.org has a page ranking of 10/10.
http://www.w3.org/International/ achieves a ranking of 8/10, which I
thought is pretty good too.

I was also intrigued by some of the languages available (see the
attached picture) - especially given that they seem to use an rfc3066
type label on the download page.  I wonder what they say for pig-latin,
or elmer-fudd.  Let me know if you have time to find out :)

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

tel: +44 1753 480 292