RE: css lang() selector

Opera 7 unfortunately does not (see http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/css/
)

My book Dynamic HTML (by Danny Goodman) says no for IE and NN (although
I think the book only covers up to NN6).  It says it is supported by
IE/Mac 5.

I just put a quick test file together and tried it on the browser
versions I have on my Windows XP based computer.  I found that it did
work on NN7.1 and Mozilla 1.3, but didn't work on IE 6, Opera 7.11 or
Amaya 8.0.

I got the same result for * [lang |= "fr"] { .... } except for Opera,
which does recognise this.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C