RE: Doctype switching and xml declaration links

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:00:19 +0100
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Here is a link to information about doctype switching in the latest
versions of Opera - http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/doctype/

Note also the reference to the effect of the xml declaration immediately
after the table.

This page also points to doctype related documentation for other
browsers.

tel: +44 1753 480 292