Re: Glossary

I guess a constructive suggestion would be for us to work with Unicode
to improve their glossary for charset, encoding, etc. related
terminology, to work with WAI and others in the w3c on markup related
terminology, and we can maintain a SMALL list of i18n, l10n related
terms that are not covered in the markup and encoding spaces, unless we
can identify another QUALITY resource for the remainder.

i18ngurus has a few more glossaries- microsoft, ICU, mozilla
http://www.i18ngurus.com/docs/993040859.html