Please Review by Wednesday: Proposed Framework doc for TR publication

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:15:12 +0100
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

All,

We agreed at the Boston FTF mtg recently that we would publish the
Framework document as a Working Draft to the TR page.  We may have an
opportunity to publish it on Thursday.

http://www.w3.org/International/geo/framework/

Please could you read through the document and let me know if you see
any showstoppers.   The document is not expected to be perfect by
Thursday, since it is a working draft.  I still need to work on the
status section and will run through the pub rules requirements, and will
be doing that prior to our Wednesday telecon, where I'd like to discuss
any significant issues.

Cheers,

tel: +44 1753 480 292