Re: Is a list of one item still a list?

hi Daniel,

I wanted to make the same comments as Martin.  Especially in the
requirements doc, where i believe we should be describing usage rather
than writing style guides.  Even as part of a separate document, I think
we are in danger of overconstraining the rules, when we should allow the
content author to exercise their judgement in this matter.

I can also certainly think of situations where data is supplied from a
database or incoming stream under headings which may result in a single
item appearing under a heading, at least temporarily.  I don't think we
need to worry too much about that.

But basically, my thinking is that these are stylistic guidelines that
content authors should decide for themselves or agree amongst themselves
in in-house style guides, etc.

cheers,
ri