Re: I18N-ACTION-507: Double check handling of note status for unicode-xml while we work on it

On 2016/04/20 01:09, ishida@w3.org wrote:
> On 19/04/2016 16:51, Phillips, Addison wrote:
>> I wrote WD but meant ED. I know we're not going to publish the EDs as
>> WD to TR (too many acronyms?). My point was: why not just put the
>> warning box into a copy of the ReSpec version we have, generate as
>> Note, and publish that to TR, remove the warning, and move along with
>> writing the new version?
>
> exactly. I thought that was my original suggestion.  Sorry if i mangled
> it. ;-)
>
> sounds like we have a plan then.

Sounds good to me, too. I was starting from the assumption that the
edits that already have gone in might not be desired for the interim
"with-warning" Note publication, but if that's not a problem, then all
the easier.

Regards,   Martin.