RE: Normalization recommendations wiki page...

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:36:41 -0400
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
I just wanted to share that I added two comments to the wiki.

One is about CJK compatibility ideographs, as we all know by now. Interestingly, when I wanted to add an example, either my browser or Wiki does normalize the form submission, and therefore I had to use &#x... to enter characters I want to type. I hope our work on charmed-norm and working with other WG can resolve this kind of problems in future.

The other is about U+2000-2FFF, which Apple HFS+ makes exemption from applying NFD. I'm investigating what made them the decision and examples of issues. I'll keep posted if I find something there.

Regards,
Koji