New article draft: Personal names around the world

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:54:03 +0100
To: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

A while back we agreed in a telecon that it would be a good idea to
convert my blog post on personal names to a w3c article. In my free time
this weekend I have produced a first draft (that extends the blog post) at

Please take a look at it with a view to whether we should send for wide
review at this point.

PS: Addison, can we agenda+ this for the next meeting?

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)