Re: [CSS21][css3-namespace][css3-page][css3-selectors][css3-content] Unicode Normalization

When you are tokenizing, and then doing comparison, the simplest approach is
to normalize when creating the tokens.

One other fact that people should be aware of: a good optimized normalizer
routine (like the one in ICU) only has to do any work at all when one of the
small number of characters are encountered. Because the relative frequency
of such characters is low, the performance is quite good.

Mark