Re: Usage of language tags in SKOS

Hello Felix,

I wasn't sure you were an AC Rep. Anyway, what you do as an AC Rep
shouldn't depend on others agreeing or disagreeing (other than people at
the institution that you represent). Also, this should be independent of
the I18N WG sending a clear comment after discussing it on the
teleconference. Also, if there are other AC Reps that we may be able to
contact, all the better.

Regards,    Martin.