RE: New tutorial under way: Creating SVG Tiny Pages in Arabic & Hebrew

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:02:43 -0000
To: "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>, "'Doug Schepers'" <schepers@w3.org>, <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

I just finished my first draft of the tutorial, apart from one small thing I need to research wrt places where tspans may not be allowed.

Please send in comments.

http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-svg/

Cheers,
RI

PS: Addison, I added it to the pipeline wiki page.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/