RE: [HTML5] i18n comment 1: Rendering bidi without a style sheet

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the comments.  I have already fixed the backslash problem, but
unfortunately did so after sending these comments.  It was one of those
things that wasn't critical and I never had time to look into.  But I
decided to finally make some time on Friday.

I gave some thought to the quoting idea, but in some comments we use quotes
in more than one place in the comment, so separating them seems to offer
equal opportunity for confusion.  (In the HTML, of course,  they are tagged
and styled differently.)

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida