Re: [HTML5] i18n comment 1: Rendering bidi without a style sheet

Hello Richard,

Just a comment about the comments:

At 01:13 08/03/01, ishida@w3.org wrote:

>Comment from the i18n review of:
>http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/
>
>Comment 1
>At http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0802-html5/
>Editorial/substantive: S
>Tracked by: RI
>
>Location in reviewed document:
>3.4.4 [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#the-dir]
>
>Comment:
>\"The processing of this attribute depends on the presentation layer. For
>example, CSS 2.1 defines a mapping from this attribute to the CSS
>\'direction\' and \'unicode-bidi\' properties, and defines rendering in
>terms of those properties.\"

Reading the quote here is confusing. First, there seem to be some escaping
problems (all these \' and \" instead of just ' and ").

But what's more important, it says "Comment", but actually is a quote.
Given that the other data fields are so well identified, this is
confusing. I'd create a new field, such as "Quote from Spec",
and move the "Comment:" heading to where the actual comments start.

Regards,    Martin.