Re: Feedback: qa-utf8-bom.en.php *1* [Comments]

Hi Richard,

two minor comments:

- the question is talking about user agents, whereas the sections
"Detecting the BOM" and below is talking mainly about editors. You might
want to unify that (or maybe I miss the reason why there is a difference
necessary?).

- "(With the Latin 1 (ISO 8859-1) character encoding, the signature
displays as characters .)": Not sure if this is the case only for ISO
8859-1. I seem to have the same effect for at least US-ASCII. So maybe
"(With for example the Latin 1 (ISO 8859-1) character encoding, the
signature displays as characters .)"

Felix