Re: Richard's activity over the past week

Richard Ishida wrote:
> FYI
>
> Spent a good deal of time on education and outreach work.
>
> New WG participants, please take a look at these, and feel free to comment using public-i18n-core list, or respond to any comments already raised on www-international list.
>
> We still don't quite have Addison on board, but will definitely hold a meeting next week, Tuesday 2pm GMT.
>

> - edited and responded to comments about
>  Internationalization Best Practices: Specifying Language in XHTML & HTML Content
>  editors copy at http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-lang.html
>

>  - implemented comments and published for review:
>   An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses, Does it work?
>   http://www.w3.org/International/articles/idn-and-iri/#work
>   modified further based on new comments received
>
> - wrote and published new article as part of Getting Started series: Language on the Web
>   http://www.w3.org/International/getting-started/language

Here are few remarks.
http://www.w3.org/International/getting-started/language#what
1st paragraph: "HTML and XML-based formats allow you to declare the
*human* language of a document ..."
You are for "human language" vs "natural language" apparently.

4th paragraph <li> item" Why declare language? discusses why, in a
little more detail, content authors and developers should use language
information."
(use language or *declare* language?)

You write "text processing" in this getting strated
"text-processing" (with hyphen) in the referenced tutorial.