RE: FYI: BCP 47 URI

As I have mentioned in another thread on a specific case, I think
that the best reference for BCP 47 is
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/bcp/bcp47.txt, totally independently of what
the RFC Editor will answer when it eventually answers you, because
that way, you clearly show that BCP 47 was created and is maintained
by the IETF, which is way more important than the fact that it is
copy-edited by the RFC Editor.

Regards,     Martin.