W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > July to September 2006

[I18N Core] Teleconference Minutes 2006-07-11

From: François Yergeau <francois@yergeau.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:36:32 -0700
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org
Message-id: <44B3C580.9070101@yergeau.com>

Present:  Richard, Karunesh, Vijay, François

Regrets: Felix, Mary

1- Review of actions

[ONGOING] ACTION: Everybody to look at input mode discussion, see 
Martin's mail at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Jun/0012.html
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/13-i18ncore-minutes.html#action08]

[PENDING] ACTION: all to look at charmod resid test suite and gather
feedback [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/13-i18ncore-minutes.html#action03]

[DONE] ACTION: Felix to find out how we should handle ws-i18n
"policy" now, with the policy wg [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/13-i18ncore-minutes.html#action01]
Done, see 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Jul/0008.html.

[PENDING] ACTION: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod
norm [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/13-i18ncore-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu on
ws-i18n [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/13-i18ncore-minutes.html#action06]

[PENDING] ACTION: Richard to create a wiki on "first letter", post a
blog and write a mail to the Unicode list about it [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/13-i18ncore-minutes.html#action07]


2- Upcoming reviews

Should we review XHTML Basic 1.1 
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-basic-20060705/) and  XHTML 
Modularization 1.1 
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-modularization-20060705/) ?

Yes, we will review.  Any contributions welcome.

ACTION: Richard to review XHTML Basic 1.1 
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-basic-20060705/) and  XHTML 
Modularization 1.1 
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-modularization-20060705/). Due 4 August.


3- Review of ITS

Spec at http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-its-20060518/.  We discussed 
Richard's table comments with Felix' discussion at 
http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0606-its/, suggested some minor 
modifications and approved the result to be sent as WG comments


4- Other business

  - We will come back to LTLI next week.


-- 
François
Received on Tuesday, 11 July 2006 15:36:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 October 2008 10:18:51 GMT