W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > January to March 2006

[I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference 2006-03-21

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:38:32 +0900
Message-ID: <44201DF8.7010501@w3.org>
To: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
W3C Internationalization Core Working Group Teleconference
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge   : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) with conference code 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration : 60 minutes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day      : Tuesday
Date     : 03 January 2006
Start    : 16:00 GMT ; 11:00 Eastern ; 08:00 Pacific ; 1:00 Asia/Tokyo
(next day)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Useful Links:
Our website     : http://www.w3.org/International/core



AGENDA
======

This is a tentative agenda for today's call.

1. ACTION ITEMS

ACTION: Felix to obtain a status update from Martin by next week.
Ongoing, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Mar/0003.html .

WS_i18n: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu.  Will also
discuss with the Policy people at IBM on the way to go forward, i.e. how
to re-draft our doc around the WS Policy framework.
ACTION: Hopefully this will be resolved by next week, subject to many of
these people being away this week on spring break.
Update on this?

ACTION: François to build a current issues list from old
one(s) and recent comments (e.g. Jim Melton's)

ACTION: Richard to forward XLSTs to François to produce issues list.
Done, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Mar/0002.html

ACTION: François to review meeting notes and draft appropriate comments
to Schema WG.

ACTION: François to ask for a short extension for PLS review.
Done.

ACTION: Richard and Felix to coordinate on producing the comments from
the TP, ASAP and addressing Richard's concerns effectively.
Done.


2. xml:lang PROPAGATION in CDR
see comment 5 at http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0601-cdf/ .
End of discussion thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2006JanMar/0184.html



3. PLS REVIEW
see http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0603-pls10/


4. Review radar, esp.
http://www.w3.org/International/core/reviews#ws-addr-wsdl


5. LTLI update
I talked about this with Addison at the Unicode conference.


Anything else?

Regards, Felix.


Received on Tuesday, 21 March 2006 15:38:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 October 2008 10:18:50 GMT