Re: I18n comment: en-cockney

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:08:35 +0000
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: ishida@w3.org, www-style@w3.org, public-i18n-core@w3.org

I cannot see that this change accomplishes anything.
RFC 3066 says "- Dialect or variant information,
such as en-scouse" where the phrase "such as" is
clearly essential. The use of "en-scouse" as an
example in no way precludes the possibility of
"en-cockney" being an equally valid production.

Philip Taylor
--------