W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > October to December 2005

[I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-10-25 TOMORROW

From: Addison Phillips <addison.phillips@quest.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:40:57 -0700
Message-ID: <FA13712B13469646A618BC95F7E1BA8F33B7CF@alvmbxw01.prod.quest.corp>
To: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
W3C Internationalization Core Working Group Teleconference
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge   : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) with conference code 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration : 60 minutes + 60 minutes for LTLI
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day      : Tuesday
Dates    : 25 October 2005
Start    : UTC/GMT: 15:00
           America/New York: 11:00
           America/Los Angeles: 08:00
           Asia/Tokyo: 00:00
           Asia/Dehli: 21:30

EARLIER THAN NORMAL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html

Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Useful Links:
Our website     : http://www.w3.org/International/core



AGENDA
======
1. Agenda/Action Items/Announcements
2. Time change for this meeting: transition to standard time
3. CharMod (5 minutes)
4. LTLI (5 minutes)
5. WS-I18N (5 minutes)
6. EMMA Comments (10 minutes) [1]
7. CSS responses on issues 2, 7, 8 [2]
8. XLink and IRI (Norm's response and the problem that xs:anyURI relies on XLink 1.0) [3]
9. Other business


[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2005Oct/0022.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2005Oct/0017.html

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2005Oct/0009.html

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2005Oct/0000.html

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2005OctDec/0006.html


 


NOTES
=====
Tech Plenary meeting schedule announced in: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2005Oct/0023.html



ACTION ITEMS
============
FS: ACTION: Felix to contact martin about css and IRI [recorded in [15]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/11-i18n-minutes.html#action01] (DONE) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/18-i18n-minutes.html#action01]

FS: ACTION: Felix to write to css wg that we consider a response to this comment [recorded in [16]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/11-i18n-minutes.html#action02] (DONE) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/18-i18n-minutes.html#action02]

FS: ACTION: Felix still have to write request chard mod norm [DONE]
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/18-i18n-minutes.html#action03]

FS: ACTION: Create xml:lang Wiki page (pending) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/18-i18n-minutes.html#action04]

AP: ACTION: send email to WSCG about TP meeting [DONE]

-----------------

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
http://www.quest.com


Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International


Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture. 

Received on Monday, 24 October 2005 23:41:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 October 2008 10:18:50 GMT