Re: Simplified or traditional for each Chinese macrolanguage

From: Ambrose LI <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 00:37:40 -0400
To: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Cc: CJK discussion <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>
> I see. Can you tell us whether there is a switch (and where it is)?

On the right of 討論 (sorry, I can't type simplified Chinese; the real
label on Wikipedia is in zh-hans) there is a dropdown label 不轉換. If
you bring up the dropdown you'll see the menu of conversion options.

--
Ambrose Li // http://o.gniw.ca / http://gniw.ca
If you saw this on CE-L: You do not need my permission to quote