Re: Ruby: questions about fallback

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:19:28 +0000
To: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
CC: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>, "CJK discussion (public-i18n-cjk@w3.org)" <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>, "KOBAYASHI Tatsuo(FAMILY Given)" <tlk@kobysh.com>, MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
But the question is, do they need to be rubified as compounds or as
individual characters?  My guess is the latter.

RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C
http://rishida.net/