Re: FW: ruby and rb tag

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:06:37 +0100
To: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Cc: CJK discussion (public-i18n-cjk@w3.org) <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>
Koji Ishii, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 00:06:49 -0500:
> Since Leif mentioned he'd like to hear what implementers would say,
> and I agree with that, I contacted Roland at Google, who implemented
> ruby on WebKit and got his response. I'm forwarding this with his
> permission. I'll forward another one that followed this as well.

These answers are very, very interesting.

But one question/answer I miss, is the question about rb/rt/rb/rt
versus rb/rb/rt/rt, with a perspective on the existing and potential
problems related to that, as we recently discussed. [Spell checking,
auto-translation, screen readers, find-in-page, online search engines
that need to identify words and sentences etc. ]

Leif H Silli