[CSS] Deferring rtl/ltr annotations to L4

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:54:29 -0700
To: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, "public-i18n-bidi@w3.org" <public-i18n-bidi@w3.org>
Dear i18nwg,
   I'm writing to inform you that the CSSWG resolved to defer the ltr/rtl annotations
to level 4. This is because Kenny raised some design-level issues that we want to
address, and taking them to CR now would preclude that.
We know these features are important for bidi, but we want to get them right.
That's all! Expect to see them in a CSS4 Draft Near You very soon. :) It might
take awhile yet to figure out a good solution to the problems Kenny raises,