Re: Proposal for isolation characters in Unicode and the unicode-bidi:isolate and unicode-bidi:plaintext definitions

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>wrote:

> PS: I still believe having two models for isolate, i.e. a different one
> for CSS and Unicode, is a recipe for trouble.

I agree. I raised this issue last week in Hanover at the CSS WG meeting, to
which fantasai replied that there was a plan to modify Unicode to maintain
harmony. However, it would seem that may not be the case. If this cannot be
worked out, then the new CSS features should be marked as "at risk".