Re: Proposal for isolation characters in Unicode and the unicode-bidi:isolate and unicode-bidi:plaintext definitions

On 05/15/2012 01:30 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:

> I agree. I raised this issue last week in Hanover at the CSS WG meeting, to which fantasai replied that there was a plan to
> modify Unicode to maintain harmony. However, it would seem that may not be the case.

To be clear, you asked me why CSS3 had isolation at all when Unicode did not, not
whether it's behavior in the edge cases Aharon just brought forward yesterday is
identical to that defined in the new proposals for Unicode.

~fantasai