Re: Alignment of paragraphs with unicode-bidi: plaintext

I can see arguments for either approach being better. On the one hand, text
is more readable aligned to its own start side. On the other hand,
 paragraphs with alternating alignment, especially when many are less than
half a line long, can look "jagged", and in extreme cases can result in the
user not even noticing the paragraphs aligned to the minority side.

Furthermore, we would need to specify how allowing plaintext to base
alignment on paragraph direction would play with text-align. Is it supposed
to be limited to "text-align:start" and "text-align:end"?

I would very much like to hear what people think about this.

Aharon