Re: events on user setting text direction

Well, scripts can remember the last text value and dir value that they saw
and by comparing determine what it is that has happened. It is not that bad.
The main thing is to be notified that something has happened. But I think of
this as mostly a windmill. As far as I know, oninput, despite being
implemented by all minus IE, is not part of any standard, least of all the
HTML spec. I tend to doubt that this particular request will be granted.

Aharon