Re: per-paragraph auto-direction, a.k.a. dir=uba

From: Adil Allawi <adil@diwan.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:38:23 +0300
To: "Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin" <aharon@google.com>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Matitiahu Allouche <matial@il.ibm.com>, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad@behdad.org>, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan@mozilla.com>, public-i18n-bidi@w3.org, Shachar Shemesh <shachar@shemesh.biz>
  This thread has grown too long for a me to safely traverse without
getting a little lost. We are approaching the cut-off time sooo, to make
life easier, I have extracted just the key points in that thread to
track the development of the proposal without the justifications and put
it in a blog post here:
(http://ironymark.diwan.com/2010/09/discussions-on-diruba-and-paragraph-direction/).
I hope this provides a fair summary - I think we are reaching some
consensus on this issue. Maybe it is worth summing up at this stage with
the main points of agreement and starting a new thread to refine that.

Adil