Re: per-paragraph auto-direction, a.k.a. dir=uba

  On 15/09/2010 11:40, Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin wrote:
> Does anyone know if the plus logically appears before or after a phone
> number spelled in AN digits? Or is something other than the + used for
> the international prefix?

Phone numbers written with Arabic numbers are ordered entirely left to
right, as if they are written with English numbers. Brackets, spaces and
hyphens "-" are also commonly used. This made producing my business card
an interesting challenge. Maybe we need a dir="phone_number" :)

Adil