Re: per-paragraph auto-direction, a.k.a. dir=uba

From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad@behdad.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:33:28 -0400
To: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan@mozilla.com>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin" <aharon@google.com>, Adil Allawi <adil@diwan.com>, Shachar Shemesh <shachar@shemesh.biz>, public-i18n-bidi@w3.org, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
Since there seems to be considerable disagreement re dir=uba, maybe that can
be removed from the current draft proposal and reconsidered separately later?

behdad