Web Performance Working Group Status

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:54:45 -0500
To: public-hypertext-cg <public-hypertext-cg@w3.org>
We decided to move Navigation Timing to CR:
 It's unfortunate we didn't hear back from the WebApps folks but we
can't force them.

We're finalizing the tests and implementations for that specification so
CR should be easy for us.

We're depending on HTML5 at the moment and are looking at solutions to
be able to move to REC:

We also decided to add 3 new APIs into our charter set of deliverables:
Visibility API, Yield and Continue, requestAnimationFrame.

We're still discussing the design for User Timing and Resource Timing as
well. We expect a first public WD for User Timing by the end of March.