WebEvents WG status for 11 February 2011 HCG call

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:10:00 -0500
To: public-hypertext-cg <public-hypertext-cg@w3.org>
WebEvents' publication status is available at:

   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/PubStatus

The WG is now up and running with weekly calls:

   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/WorkMode
   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/Telcons
   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/Minutes

Doug Schepers created an Editor's Draft of the Touch Events spec:

   http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/tip/touchevents.html

We have a Landscape wiki and a stub for Use Cases and Requirements:

   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/Landscape
   http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/UCsandReqs

Doug also wrote a very nice blog that announces the Touch Events ED,
talks about the WG's scope, prior art and where we are headed:

   http://schepers.cc/getintouch

-Art Barstow

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hypertext-cg/2010OctDec/0003.html