RE: Possibility for help in demonstrating HYDRA specs

From: Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:21:33 +0000
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: Hydra <public-hydra@w3.org>
[GSOC PROGRAM OPENING TO STUDENTS]

Students submissions for applying to our project are open.

Check your GSOC dasboard once in a while to see if there is any draft or
proposal.

You can now tell students you know that they can subscribe and apply to
participate:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/manual#student_manual
After subscribing, they can submit proposals for implementation for the
Python Software Foundation (Hydra sub-org) projects.

Best,

Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile
https://it.linkedin.com/in/lorenzomoriondo